We are pleased to announce we will be able to offer TeleHealth Sessions for Psychological Support Services to Australians living in Rural Australia from 1 July 2019.
Medicare Rebated Sessions are available for individuals …
- who have a referral or Mental Health Care Plan from their GP
- who are located a rural and remote areas as indicated by the Modified Monash Model areas 4 to 7
TeleHealth Sessions make Better Access to Mental Health Support Services accessible to more Australians.
Sessions will be delivered by Video Conferencing Platform ZOOM or over the mobile phone or landline network.
We will be using ZOOM because …
- it is easy to use
- it is very stable in terms of quality of connection, image and sound
- it is accessible and can be used by both android and apple products
We will also use MOBILE PHONE or LANDLINE connection as a back up.
Before using TeleHealth, you will need to …
- Have access to a WiFi/Internet Connection and or a Phone Connection
- Download the Zoom App from the App Store or Google Play
- Book Online and let us know you are seeking a TeleHealth Session
- Ask your GP for a Mental Health Care Plan so you can claim the rebate