* Due to COVID-19 Medicare Rebates are available for all TeleHealth Sessions until 31 March 2021
We are pleased to announce are able to offer TeleHealth Sessions for Psychological Support Services
Bushfire Response Medicare Rebated Sessions are available for individuals …
- who self refer
- who are located anywhere in Australia
Better Access Medicare Rebated Sessions are available for individuals …
- who have a referral or Mental Health Care Plan from their GP
- who are located in a Telehealth Area, go to FAQS for more details
Telehealth Geographical Eligibility is defined as residing in an area outside of RA1 – Major Cities, as determined by the Australian Standard Geographical Classification Remoteness Area (ASGR-RA) classifications.
For specific location queries, you can go to the Health Workforce Locator to determine whether your location is eligible.
TeleHealth Sessions make Better Access to Mental Health Support Services accessible to more Australians.
Sessions will be delivered by Video Conferencing Platform ZOOM or over the mobile phone or landline network.
We will be using ZOOM because …
- it is easy to use
- it is very stable in terms of quality of connection, image and sound
- it is accessible and can be used by both android and apple products
We will also use MOBILE PHONE or LANDLINE connection as a back up.
How do I use ZOOM?
Before using TeleHealth, you will need to …
- Have access to a WiFi/Internet Connection and or a Phone Connection
- Download the Zoom App from the App Store or Google Play OR use the link in the ZOOM Meeting Invite
- Book Online and let us know you are seeking a TeleHealth Session
- Ask your GP for a Mental Health Care Plan so you can claim the rebate